Clean Water for Tanzania
A Brand-New Country Program in Africa
5 Reasons Lifewater is Expanding to Tanzania
- There is Great Need. Nearly half of the population live without access to clean water. Three quarters of the country doesn’t have a safe place to go to the bathroom.
- Underserved Communities. Villages in hard-to-reach places have received little to no help from the government and other NGOs.
- Regional Expertise. Lifewater has successfully implemented the Vision of a Healthy Village in other East African countries.
- Moms Like Hadija. Millions of mothers and their children drink from ponds and swamps. Read Hadija’s Story.
- Jesus Calls Us to Serve. God answers the prayer of the poor for water (Isaiah 41:17). Together, we can be His hands and feet to the people of Tanzania.