A Lasting Gift: Planned Giving
Download our FREE Planned Giving eBook:
- Get answers to your planned giving questions and discover benefits
- Find out which types of assets can be donated through planned giving
- Learn how to choose a charity and start your own legacy gift plan
Planned Giving Partners:
“I am absolutely convinced that investing in Lifewater will be one of the greatest decisions you will ever make.”
Dr. Jeff Bjorck, Fuller Theological Seminary
Lifewater Board Member
What is a planned gift?
Planned giving is good stewardship of your God-given resources, no matter your age. A planned gift may include:
- Property: Real property or personal property
- Appreciated Securities: Charitable annuity, stocks, bonds
- Retirement: IRA gift, beneficiary designation, etc.
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Remainder Trust